Digital tachograph monitoring and data reports
Rest and work time violations is a quite common problem in logistics business. Due to these violations, logistic companies often get penalties, exceeding few hundred or few thousand euros.
In addition to this, logistic companies in European markets are regulated by special institutions, which require that graphics from digital tachographs would be presented monthly and in correct form. Usually, companies are downloading graphics by physically going to vehicle and directly connecting to tachographs.
It might not be a problem in case you have several trucks, but it becomes serious issue in case you have hundreds. First of all, it is time consuming. Second, it has complicated administration process. Third, it is not always possible. For example, your office is in Austria, but your truck is doing shipments in Spain for three months. In this scenario, you won‘t be able to get files on time.
Many partners already tried and implemented digital tachograph monitoring solution.
Main component of this solution is a professional tracker from Teltonika – FM6300, FMB640, FMC640 or FMM640 series device. You can find all instructions of installation in the user manual of the related device.
Next step is to implement software. There are two ways to do it:
- You can use special Web Tacho application from Teltonika
- Develop your own software.
In case you choose latter scenario, you will be provided with special communication protocol, which you will use when developing software solution. On the other hand, in case you choose Teltonika Web Tacho solution, you are ready to go.
- Easy administration of tacho reports
- Easily accessible software
- Ready-made database, which you can be reached instantly from any PC
- We support not only the standard .DDD file extension, but also Spanish .TGD and French .V1B, .C1B file formats
- Tachograph live data (K-line) – data from digital tachograph
- Remote tachograph file download
- Teltonika Web Tacho application or other software to download files and monitor data
Nice to have
- FMS CAN Data (J1939)
Technical requirements and installation: https://wiki.teltonika.lt/view/FMB640_and_Tachograph_Solution