FMB630 System info
From Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
Main Page > Fleet management > FMB630 > FMB630 Advanced Configuration > FMB630 System info
System settings have 5 configurable parameters:
- Sleep mode - where user can turn GPS sleep/deep sleep on or off;
- Sleep timeout - timer which starts after every sleep condition is met and will end up with device going to sleep mode;
- Ignition Source sets ignition triggered functionalities to be triggered by:
- Power Voltage (if voltage is between High Voltage Level and Low Voltage Level the ignition is considered to be turned on);
- Digital Input 1;
- Digital Input 2;
- Digital Input 3;
- Digital Input 4;
- Movement (if accelerometer/movement sensor detects movement then ignition is on, if movement stops – ignition is off).