How to create custom alerts for devices registered on RMS?
The Create alert is used to set up alerts for the specific device(s) in the RMS. To create alert(s) go to Left sidebar panel (Management → Overview) and click on Overview submenu.
Move your mouse pointer to the Top control Alerts menu and select Create alerts (Alerts → Create alert).
The Create alert function is used to set up a new custom alert event for a specified device(s).
Instructions[edit | edit source]
- Select the device(s) for which you want to create alert(s).
- Move your mouse pointer to the top control Alerts menu and select Create alert.
- A pop-up window with alert event, event subtype and other information for selected device(s) will appear.
- Fill out and select the appropriate fields in the window and click the Save button.
- A new pop-up showing alert status for that device will appear. If successful you will get ✔ Device alert created successfully in the Status column.
Currently you can set up even more, different types of alerts in the router's WebUI by visiting the "Events Reporting" page (Status → Events Log → Events Reporting.)