How to enable 2-Step Verification for RMS account?
2-Step Verification[edit | edit source]
With 2-Step Verification, you’ll protect your RMS account. An extra layer of security helps to protect the access to your account. With 2-Step Verification, if some third party manages to get through the password layer, they'll still need access to your email get into your account.
Setting up 2-Step Verification[edit | edit source]
To enable 2-Step Verification you will have to go to User Settings and enable it from a drop-down menu.
- Be sure, that your Email account in RMS user settings is working properly and you are able to receive emails.
- Click on your username in the top right corner.
- Click on User settings.
- Find an option for 2-STEP VERIFICATION.
- Select Email from a dropdown menu.
At the top of your screen, you will get a notification in green text: ✔ 2-Step verification changed successfully..
2-Step Verification is now enabled for your RMS account.
Login with 2-Step Verification[edit | edit source]
Next time you will log in to your RMS account you will have to enter your RMS verification code. Which you will receive to the email address associated with your RMS account.
The email will look like this:
- Login to your account with Username and Password.
- Enter the verification code you received via email.