RUT950 Configuration Examples
This page contains various configuration guides for the RUT950 router. Unlike the articles in the RUT950 Manual, which provide more general knowledge on all of the router's features and functions, these guides are more in-depth and are usually focused on specific configuration scenarios with extensive explanations. While most of the guides apply to both Windows and Linux Operating Systems, some are exclusive to one OS and others aren't OS specific in any way and apply to any system.
Router control and monitoring
- Command line interfaces
- MQTT (Linux guide)
- Modbus (Linux guide)
- UCI command usage
- SSH RSA key authentication (Linux)
- SSH RSA key authentication (Windows)
- How to generate TLS certificates (Linux)?
- How to generate TLS certificates (Windows)?
- OpenVPN configuration examples
- OpenVPN traffic split
- IPsec configuration examples
- GRE Tunnel configuration examples
- PPTP configuration examples
- L2TP configuration examples
- L2TP over IPsec