Difference between revisions of "Mining cargo control"
(Created page with "==Project description == Company is focused on providing services to the mining industry in Mozambique and it is growing rapidly delivering mining production for shipping. It...")
m (Protected "Mining cargo control" ([Edit=Allow only administrators] (indefinite) [Move=Allow only administrators] (indefinite)))
Latest revision as of 12:13, 14 August 2019
Company is focused on providing services to the mining industry in Mozambique and it is growing rapidly delivering mining production for shipping. It plays a significant role in the world’s production of coal, gold, graphite and ilmenite. Our customer solves two problems with mining vehicles: company need a tracking solution to prevent mistakes (control efficiency of vehicle with load sensor) and avoid cargo theft from vehicles.
The main criteria were to identify driver, provide alarm button, allocate vehicle, manage vehicle geo-fence, send data to server when other networks are unavailable and also review cargo weight information.
In this project could be used FMB6XY which is compatible with TSM232
- Immobilizer - To pass immobilizer user needs to connect iButton.
- Manual Geo-fencing – possibility to mark manually virtual fence or a perimeter around a physical location.
- Jamming detection - Jamming detection shows when GSM signal jamming occurs.
- Panic button - alerting in emergency situations where a threat to person or property exists.
- Data transferring when GSM network is unavailable - TSM232 Satellite terminal allows to transfer data to server via Iridium satellite network when other terrestrial networks are unavailable.
- Load sensor data – connect through transparent mode with third party load sensor to measure weight.
Nice to have
- Odometer - Trip distance is going to be counted continuously (from Trip start to Trip stop).
- Fuel monitoring - functionality is used to read vehicle's Fuel Level and Fuel consumption.
- Eco Driving - Monitor driver behavior and fuel consumption in order to improve the performances of your drivers and your fleet.
- Over Speeding detection - When vehicle speed exceeds configured maximum speed value device will warn the driver.
- Crash detection - it monitors acceleration on each axis which helps to detect an accident.
- GNSS Unplug Detection - an event will be generated when GNSS antenna will be cut off or disconnected.
Professional FMB640 tracker: https://teltonika.lt/product/fmb640/
TSM232 Satellite terminal: https://teltonika.lt/product/satellite-terminal/
Teltonika FMB Immobilizer Scenario: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjuiJjAejWU
TSM232 AND FM63XY, FMB630, FMB640 solution: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQURGWNAsVc (FMB6XY connection with TSM232)