How to download a router's troubleshoot file from RMS?
The Troubleshoot is used to download troubleshoot file for your selected device(s). Troubleshoot file - downloadable archive, that contains full router configuration and all System log files.
To download troubleshoot file for your devices go to the RMS web page, Left sidebar panel, (Management → Overview) and click on Overview submenu.
Move your mouse pointer to the Top control Export menu and select Troubleshoot (Export → Troubleshoot).
The Troubleshoot function is used to download the troubleshoot file from the selected device(s).
- Select a device(s) whose troubleshoot file(s) you would like to download.
- Move your mouse pointer to the Export menu and click Event Logs.
- You will get a pop-up box that displays your selected device(s). Wait for a few seconds for the system to connect to the router.
- In the Status column click the Download button to get troubleshoot file(s).
- You can easily get all event logs as one ZIP file by clicking Download all button.