Template:FMM1 First start card
From Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika
GNSS/GSM/Bluetooth tracker with internal GNSS/GSM antennas
How to insert Micro-SIM card and connect the battery[edit | edit source]
- Gently remove FMM125 cover using plastic pry tool from both sides.
Note: To properly open a new case please watch this video.
- Insert Micro-SIM card as shown with PIN request disabled or read Security info how to enter it later in Teltonika Configurator. Make sure that Micro-SIM card cut-off corner is pointing forward to slot. SIM slot 1 is closer to PCB, SIM slot 2 is the upper one.
- Connect battery as shown to device. Position the battery in place where it does not obstruct other components.
- After configuration, see “PC Connection (Windows)”, attach device cover back.
|Micro-SIM card insertion/removal must be performed when device is powered off – external voltage and internal battery disconnected. Otherwise Micro-SIM card might be damaged or device will not detect it.|
How to insert microSD card
- Push microSD card lock case.
- Open microSD card locker.
- Correctly insert microSD card into slot.
- Close microSD card locker.
- Push microSD card lock case to locked position.